System 321 Screw Conveyor / Rotating Rail for GOH
Home / Products / Rotating Rail
- The Rotating rail, or screw conveyor, is designed primarily for conveying garments on wire hangers.
- The System 321 consists of a rotating steel rail and helix revolving on nylon bearing surfaces. This system provides continuous one way movement at a rate of 12 feet per minute with quiet and low cost operation.
- The system can be configured with both horizontal and vertical curves, up to 90 degrees and 15 degrees, respectively.
- The screw conveyor can accommodate up to 10 lbs / ft of Garments On Hangers (GOH) on wire hangers or hooks. The maximum wire diameter of the hangers that the Rotating Rail Conveyor can handle is 5/32.
- The screw conveyor can be configured to have turns and elevation changes.
- Each drive unit can power lengths up to 100 feet in a straight line. Additional powered sections added for lengths greater than 100 feet and GOH can transfer from one unit to another with drop-offs.
- Each drive can power lengths of about 50 feet when there are turns or elevation changes.
- Railex makes and stocks pre-configured 45 and 90 degree turns along with 5 foot and 10 foot lengths.
Quiet operation, low cost.
Factory assembled with rail, rail supports and headers.
Can be factory supplied with a full line sensor for automatic stop-start operation when setting up feeder rotating rails into a main line.
Continuous one way movement.
Return loop not required.
Supplied complete with header rail and brackets on each section.