Railex PPE Medical Face Shield
Lightweight Medical Face Shields for As Low As $5 per Unit
Railex is currently making medical Face Shields. Our Face Shields are made for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). We have shipped thousands of face shields to hospitals and medical professionals. Our shields are incredibly lightweight and comfortable to wear for hours.
Our medical PPE face shields have the following features:
- The Rigid frame is padded and holds it shape. This makes the SBS design comfortable to wear for hours at a time.
- Foam insert prevents particles from entering from above and increases rigidity.
- Glasses, masks and most goggles fit comfortably underneath the shield which is held almost 2” away from the face.
- The elastic strap is adjustable for greater comfort. The strap may contain latex.
- The shield is made from a flexible transparent plastic that is easy to clean.
- Our Face shield is incredibly lightweight at just 2.4 ounces.
Railex Area Guard Cantilever with Conveyor Assembly
Railex Area Guards are rugged high-quality solutions to keeping employees safe. This shows the first two of fifteen Cantilever area guards delivered to an e-commerce fulfillment operation. These area guards are on easy gliding 4” casters with locking brakes. The heavy duty optically clear resin can take the impact of a 2” x 4” board and shows no marking or cracking.
Railex Area Guard for Salon or Barber Shop
The cantilever mobile guards with locking casters can easily be moved and re-configured. This is ideal for situations where you need to constantly move or re-arrange the guards, such as a salon or barber shop. Seperate work areas as per CDC recommendations. These area guards are robust, with overall height of 6’6” and width of 3’8”.
If you need a custom size, we can design an area guard per your specs right here in house at Railex.
RAILEX PPE: ROLLING, STATIONARY, AND CEILING-SUPPORTED GUARDS
Since 1954 Railex Conveyor Corp. has been a leader in the manufacturing of material handling equipment. We have thousands of installations across the country. Part of our expertise is in rolling stock and ceiling suspended systems. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have leveraged that expertise and experience to develop our line of PPE Guards. These guards are made in three standard configurations:
- Rolling guards with locking casters that can easily be moved and re-configured. Ideal for situations where you need to constantly move or re-arrange the guards.
- Floor based guards for applications where you do not need to move them often. Ideal for line formation, separation control, or crowd control.
- Ceiling-suspended guards installed where you want them with no floor supports. These installations are often used in production areas so that the floors can remain open and free to move and handle material or wash-down at the end of a shift.
Our steel tube and connectors are heavy duty 14 ga and 11 ga materials. The optically clear resin composite is extremely tough. Check out the video of the plastic guard successfully surviving “The 2 x 4 whack test” so you can see the quality and durability of these guards.
1. 1350-4W6T-F: A fully shielded mobile guard that is 4’ wide x 6’ 6” tall with two locking casters.
2. 1370-4W6T-F: A fully shielded base supported guard that is 4’ wide x 6’ 6” tall.
3. 1350-6W6T-T: A top shielded mobile guard that is 6’ wide x 6’ 6” tall. The plastic guard is on the upper 4’ only. The bottom area is open. Shipped with 2 locking casters.
4. 1370-6W6T-T: A top shielded base supported guard that is 6’ wide x 6’ 6” tall. The plastic guard is
on the upper 4’ only. The bottom area is open.
5. 1350-6W6T-F: A fully shielded mobile guard that is 6’ wide x 6’ 6” tall. Shipped with 2 locking casters.
6. 1370-6W6T-T: A fully shielded base supported guard that is 6’ wide x 6’ 6” tall.
7. 1350-3W6T-C: A cantilever mobile guard that has a shielded area of 3’ 6’ wide x 3’ tall. The base is 2’ wide. Shipped with 2 locking casters. Ideal for situations where line workers are shoulder-to-shoulder working over a work table or conveyor.
8. 1370-3W6T-C: A cantilever base supported guard that has a shielded area of 3’ 6” wide x 3’ tall. The base is 2’ wide. Ideal for situations where line workers are shoulder-to-shoulder working over a work table or conveyor.
9. 1380-4W3T-CS: A ceiling suspended guard that has a shield area of 3’ 6” wide x 3’ tall. This guard is suspended with Railex hardware from virtually any ceiling. We will supply all hardware and material for a complete installation. We can also supply a fully installed price anywhere in the US or Canada. Our installation crews cover the country. Railex manufactures and stocks all the hardware, fittings, headers, and tube to install this guard or ANY size guard from virtually any ceiling in any facility.
Made With Pride in the USA
15 Ralph Ave
Copiague, NY 11726
Join us on Facebook
Join us on YouTube
Join us on LinkedIn