A Continuous Monorail and Storage System
The Railex System 200 is a continuous monorail and storage system designed for moving, storing and sorting wearing apparel and Garments on Hangers (GOH). The System 200 is suitable for many other material handling applications where the requirements are for a low-cost rail system with capacities of 50 lb/ft and trolley loads to 250 lbs.
High-density storage that can utilize the full ceiling height and cubic space of your building.
Can be built ground- or ceiling-supported.
Quiet, clean, lubrication-free operation.
Easy installation. Ready to suspend.
Heavy duty and high strength. Fabricated from High Strength Zinc Plated steel.
Modular design can be re-configured, moved or added to as needed.
Download System Drawings
Railex System 200 Trolley Rail Loaded with 900 Series Trolleys and GOH
Railex System 200 Slick Rail Storage racking for Garments on hangers (GOH)
1, 2, and 3 Tier free standing storage systems
- Heavy duty and high strength
- High density storage that can utilize the full ceiling height and cubic space that your building has.
- Can be built ground or ceiling supported
Qwick Connect GOH systems that work with standard pallet racking
Drop-In GOH systems that work with any pallet racking. Ideal for storing clo30thing on hangers in pick modules.
Railex System 200 Slick Rail Trolley Systems for Garments on Hangers
- Run on gravity or powered systems or a combination of both.
- Built to your specifications for your application
- Suitable design for high speed product movement and storage
- Ideal for ground level or “up in the rafters” to maximize your cubic building space.
The Railex 510 Trolley
Over the years, Railex has manufactured hundreds of thousands of 510 trolleys. The Railex 510 Trolley is rugged and reliable. The smooth gliding action, combined with its ability to take daily use and abuse make it the industry standard. Railex can manufacture and supply the trolley with the features you need for your business.
Made With Pride in the USA
15 Ralph Ave
Copiague, NY 11726
Join us on Facebook
Join us on YouTube
Join us on LinkedIn