RAILEX SYSTEM 420 PENDANT UP POWER TUBE CONVEYOR
The 420 is designed for conveyor garments and similar items on wire hangers horizontally and on inclines in all directions. The 420 can follow almost any desired path through your facility.
G2 Rail Support
CB2 Rail Support
Vertical Curve Lower Bend
Vertical Curve Upper Bend
- An enclosed track conveyor (ET) that is manufactured from 12 gauge zinc plated steel or stainless steel.
- All turns are hardened and machined stainless steel.
- Typical line speed of 18 to 45 feet per minute.
- Motor and gearing sized for each installation size and load requirements.
- The chain is made from hardened and corrosion resistant links and pushers.
- Each drive features a torque limiter for over-load protection.
- The chain is designed to operate in temperatures as high as 300 degrees F and 100% humidity.
- All 180 degree drives feature a screw-type take up for proper slack adjustment.
- Add-on Features such as welding clamps, hangers, non-melt chain lubricant, and pneumatic loading and un-loading are available.
- Complete controls, inverters, safety warnings, and operational sensor systems are available for your particular installation.
Made With Pride in the USA
15 Ralph Ave
Copiague, NY 11726
Join us on Facebook
Join us on YouTube
Join us on LinkedIn