Who is Railex Conveyor Corp.?
Railex Conveyor Corp is a leading designer and manufacturer of garment and clothing conveyors, handling systems, and storage racking systems.
- Railex is a world-wide leader in Garment On Hanger (GOH) movement, storage, inspection, distribution, sortation, or otherwise serviced.
- Railex conveyors and racks are suitable for operations that handle clothing on a small or a large scale.
- Railex is a company that manufactures the products we sell. This means we carry a huge stock and we can customize our product for your application.
- Railex is a customer-focused company. We work hard to get you the product you need when you need it.
- Railex is a company that has been in the conveyor and rack business since 1954 with 1000’s of systems installed in the USA, North America, and around the world.
- Railex conveyors and racks are widely adapted for use in many other industries such as automotive assembly and components operations, plant greenhouse and grow facilities, parts distribution warehouses, e-commerce fulfillment centers, retail point of purchase displays, furniture manufacturing, and many others.
Complete Solutions for Commercial &
Railex System 200 Slick Rail Storage and Trolley Systems
The Railex System 200 is a continuous monorail and storage system designed for moving, storing and sorting wearing apparel and Garments on Hangers (GOH). The System 200 is suitable for many other material handling applications where the requirements are for a low-cost rail system with capacities of 50 lb/ft and trolley loads to 250 lbs.
Railex System 300 Screw Conveyors: 321
Screw conveyors, also known as rotating rail conveyors, are designed to move clothing on hangers through your building by going up, down, and around your facility. The 321 is designed to have multiple load points and discharge locations so that your garments on hangers (GOH) can move from work station to work station as needed, where needed.
Railex System 400 Pendent / Pin Conveyors: 420 and 430
Railex pin conveyors move garments on hangers (GOH) over long distances and through tough environments such as steam tunnels. They can be configured with the pendants in the up position (System 420) to push GOH, or the down position (System 430) for carrying products on hooks.
Railex System 500 Vertical Lift Conveyors
Complete solutions for conveying garments on hangers (GOH), with three systems to choose from for any application.
Railex System 700 Storage Conveyors
Maximize your Garment on Hanger (GOH) storage while using minimal space.
Railex System 1100 - 1250 Coat Check Systems
Automated or manual systems, ideal for any application.
Railex System 1300 Rolling Racks and System 1437 Quick-Set Storage Racks
Rolling racks and mobile storage units that are made in the USA with heavy-duty all steel construction.
Railex System 3500 Sortation Conveyor
The Railex System 3500 is the finest mechanical sortation conveyor on the market. It comes with a complete digital touch screen control and data capture package. Rugged reliability and infinite adjustment are the features that make the Railex 3500 Sortation conveyor the choice of hard working uniform and garment facilities.
Railex is dedicated to our customers. Everything we do is focused on you! Our goal is to make sure every product we design, manufacture, and ship works the way you wanted it to and accomplishes what you want. That is why we are always working to improve our product, our website, our customer service and our delivery. This is a continuous process….we always move the bar higher. We thank you for your support in the past and look forward to working with you in the future!
Railex serves a number of markets with applications ranging from large industrial installations, to retail garment displays, to greenhouses. Our experience in meeting the needs of such varied industries allows us to tailor a Railex system to your application.
Railex will help you turn your vision into reality.
Contact us today for a proposal.
Made With Pride in the USA
15 Ralph Ave
Copiague, NY 11726
Join us on Facebook
Join us on YouTube
Join us on LinkedIn