System 211 Powered Trolley Booster
The System 211 is specifically designed for garment manufacturers, garment distribution centers, and uniform rental; to move trolleys between floors and between mezzanine and main floors. Suitable for continuous operation. High capacity, 37 ft./minute up, down, or both. Elevation changes to 20’ – Incline 30°. Quiet, lubrication-free operation.
Download System Drawings
Power Track: Enclosed
Chain: Ball bearing, Nylon Tired
Pushers: Dual Pivoting
Incline: 30° standard
Duty: Continuous or Intermittent
Railex will help you turn your vision into reality.
Contact us today for a proposal.
- 1/3 – 3/4 hp, 115/208/220, 1 or 3 Ø phase.
- Adjustable torque limiter.
- Bi-directional pivoting pushers every 8’.
- Adjustable take up.
- Guard Rail for incline.
- Trolley rail to match 1 1/16” or 1 5/16”.
- Electrical supply, change in elevation, and rail size.
- Electrical control package including push button stations.
- Full line sensor.
- Pneumatic trolley feeder.
Made With Pride in the USA
15 Ralph Ave
Copiague, NY 11726
Join us on Facebook
Join us on LinkedIn